Spring-Rail Pushback Pallet Rack
Spring-Rail is a unique pushback system designed for 2, 3, or 4 pallet deep storage. Spring-Rail tracks have no pitch and can be installed on existing pallet racks.
When pallets are loaded springs stretch-out to gradually cover full length of track. During unload driver removes front pallet and springs automatically push forward all pallets behind.
- Can be installed on any type of rack (no special beams required)
- Racks are horizontal (no incline)
- Lower profile than conventional pushback carts systems
- Floor level tracks can be anchored flat onto the concrete slab
- Pallets move together – does not derail or block
- Ok for wood / plastic pallets any size including non-standard dimensions
- Pallets in a lane can have varying weights & size
- Ok for front pallet case picking
- Horizontal tracks = material on pallets will not drift or fall
- Optional center track for very heavy loads or weak pallets
- Ok for cooler / freezer environments
- Quick install – shipped fully assembled
1st pallet leans against green spring-head. 2nd pallet pushes 1st pallet toward the back. (springs expand) When pallet is unloaded, pressure from green spring-head pushes remaining pallet to the front. (springs contract)
3 tracks per lane for very heavy loads. Center track without springs also available for poor quality pallets with too much deflection.
Spring-Rail can also be installed on risers above beams. This allows lift-truck forks to operate non-palletized material on Spring-Rail. Surface underneath loads must be compatible with Spring-Rail rollers. (2’’ wheels with 3’’ center-to-center spacing)
1st step on any project is to purchase test lane – can be installed on racking, empty pallets or wood blocks at floor-level. (30 day money-back guarantee) Lane shipped fully assembled. (no need to anchor wood blocks to the floor)
Benefits of Test Lane:
Quick install / Everyone sees system in action / Validate pallet model-type compatible with Spring-Rail / Lift-operators test loading-unloading material / Confirm if 3rd track in the middle is required / Lane easy to dismantle & ship at other locations if required.